Collection of Personal Information
In general, you can use this Site without giving us any information. However, additional services may be available if we have certain information about you. We may collect the following information:
- account registration information including your name, telephone number, postal address and email address;
- billing information, transaction and credit card information (should you make a purchase with us); and
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Information you provide to us must be true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects.
We use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- to improve our products and services; and
- to communicate with you by email, telephone or post if you have ordered or purchased products from us, either regarding such order or purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us.
Transfer of Site Information
Huddleson may provide general, combined statistics about its customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties. These statistics include no personal information. To be clear Huddleson does not transfer on to third parties personal information collected on the Site.
Huddleson is committed to ensuring the security of your information. In order to prevent the unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy of and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have effectuated appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure the information Huddleson collects online from your activities on the Site. Note that no data transmission via the Internet can ever be guaranteed to be one hundred percent secure. Thus, Huddleson cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Huddleson over the Internet. Therefore, you make any such transmission at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we use reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our computer systems.
Notification of Changes
Acceptance of Terms
Contacting the Web Site